By visiting www.danztechmovement.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) (the Act), the data controller is MDC Danztech Movement of 40A, Jalan SS 15/4c, SS 15, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us:
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.danztechmovement.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, [bookings and enquiries], [place an order on our site], [participate in social media functions on our site], and [when you report a problem with our site]. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources:
When you interact with applications created by our affiliates, or us we shall collect information about your location. The information shall be used to provide you with location-based services such as search results and marketing content. You may decline to share your Personal Information with us, or disable location services on your devices at any time.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Functionality: These cookies enable you to use our services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the services. Without these cookies, services like booking and paying activity cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our services safe and secure.
- Preference: These cookies store information such as your preferences. Without these cookies, our services may not personalise your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information.
- Analytics: These cookies collect information about how you use our services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
Our headquarters is located in Subang, Malaysia. We will secure the storage in compliance with the minimum-security measures prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (PDPA), its regulation and standards, in the following manners:
- Register those who have access to the storage;
- Control and limit access based on necessity;
- Maintain proper record of access and transfer of Personal Information;
- Ensure all employees of ours protect confidentiality;
- Do not use removable devices and cloud computing services to transfer or store Personal Information without written consent from our senior management.